Professor STOYAN STOYANOV, Ph.D., D.Sc.
|1968-||Institute of Physical Chemistry of the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences|
|September - October 2003||University of Nagoya, Nagoya, Japan|
|November 2000 - January 2001||BRL/NTT, Morinosato Wakamiya, Atsugi, Japan|
|April - June 1999||CMRMC2 - CNRS, Marseille, France|
|June - July 1998||LSP/University Joseph Fourier, Grenoble, France|
|September 1997 - March 1998||Joint Research Center for Atom Technology, Tsukuba, Japan|
|July 1991 - December 1992||Senior Visiting Scientist, Hitachi Central Research Laboratory, Tokyo|
|December 1989 - July 1990||Alexander von Humboldt Fellow, Institute of Solid State Physics, Research Center Julich, Germany|
|July 1981 - October 1982||Alexander von Humboldt Fellow, Institute of Solid State Physics, Research Center Julich, Germany|
1. J.J.Metois, S.Stoyanov, "Impact of the growth on the stability-instability transition at Si(111) during step bunching induced by electromigration" Surface Science 440 (1999) 407.
2. K.Fujita, M.Ichikawa, S.Stoyanov, "Size-scaling exponents of current-induced step bunching on silicon surfaces" Phys. Rev. B 60 (1999) 16006.
3. M.Shibata, S.Stoyanov, M. Ichikawa, "Selective growth of nanometer - scale Ga dots on Si(111) surface windows formed in an ultrathin SiO2 film", Phys. Rev. B 59 (1999) 10289.
4. A. Dabiran, S. Seutter, S.Stoyanov, M Bartelt, J.Evans, P.Cohen, "Step edge barriers versus step edge relaxation in GaAs:Sn molecular beam epitaxy" Surface Sci. 438 (1999) 131
5. S.Stoyanov, J.J.Metois, V.Tonchev, "Current induced bunches of steps on Si(111) surface -a key to measuring the temperature dependence of the step interaction coefficient" Surface Sci. 465 (2000) 227.
6. J.J.Metois, J.C.Heyraud, S.Stoyanov, "Step flow growth of vicinal (111) Si surface at high temperatures: step kinetics or surface diffusion control", Surface Science 486 (2001) 95.
7 S.Stoyanov, J.J. Metois, V.Tonchev , "Electric current induced asymmetry of surface diffusion - instability of vicinal crystal surfaces", in Collective Diffusion on Surfaces : Correlation Effects and Adatom Interactions, Editors: M. Tringides and Z. Chvoj, NATO Science Series, vol.29, p 33, Kluwer, 2001
8. H.Omi, D. Bottomley, Y. Homma, T. Ogino, S.Stoyanov, V. Tonchev, "Equilibium shape and energy of atomic steps on Si(111) under localized stress", Phys. Rev. B 66 (2002) 085303.
9. S.Stoyanov, J.J. Metois, V.Tonchev, "Electromigration of Si adatoms on Si surfaces - a key to understanding the step bunching instabilities during sublimation, equilibrium and MBE growth" . Journal of the Japanese Association for Crystal Growth, vol. 29 (2002) 17.
10. S.Stoyanov, J.J. Metois, V.Tonchev, "Electromigration of Si adatoms on Si surfaces - a key to understanding the step bunching instabilities during sublimation and MBE growth", Atomic Aspects of Epitaxial Growth, Ed. M. Kotrla, N. Papanicolaou, D. Vvedensky, NATO Science Series, vol.29, p 267, Kluwer 2002
11. H.Omi, Y. Homma, T. Ogino, S.Stoyanov, V. Tonchev, "Design of atomic step networks on Si(111) through strain distribution control" J. A